Here at Dirty Skincare Co we understanding how daunting it can be to look at the ingredients list of a product and have no idea what any of it means or does. That is why we believe in educating our customers on exactly what goes into their product and the benefits they stand to achieve. Below is a list of ingredients that we use when formulating our Soak To The Bone Bath Soak Range.
- A natural anti-inflammatory and that can increase immunity.
- Used on the Skin to Heal Eczema, Dermatitis & Psoriasis.
- Removes heavy metal toxins from the body.
- Allows Cells to Receive More Oxygen.
- Alkalizes the Body.
- Boosts Probiotics.
- Relieves Digestive Problems (Constipation, IBS, Nausea, etc.).
- Boosts Immunity by Killing Harmful Bacteria and Viruses.
- Improves the Health of Teeth and Gums.
- Purifies Water.
BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Has high anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it effective against acne, pimples & cysts.
- Helps balance out oily skin as it unclogs pores.
- Is a natural cleanser which helps remove dirt and impurities.
- Due to its high-fat content and fatty acids, Coconut oil is a natural moisturiser. This helps because it gives your skin an intense form of hydration without stripping away the skin’s natural oils.
- Coconut Oil produces a deep cleansing, firm and creamy bar of soap. It has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties which soothes the skin while removing dirt, dead skin and skin impurities.
- With high levels of vitamin E, Coconut oil helps to repair the skin and prevent cracking. It replenishes skin with healthy oils.
- It’s a natural deodorizer and is great for removing makeup.
GREEN FRENCH CLAY:
- Helps to draw impurities out of the skin.
- Attracts blood to the skins surface, thereby enhancing circulation.
- Ideal for addressing acne, congested skin, cuts, cellulite, sprains, excessive sweating and infections.
- Attach themselves to oil, bacteria and impurities from the skin to eliminate them, leaving the skin feeling cleansed, clarified and balanced.
- Nourishes moisture, washes away dead skin cells while promoting the regeneration of cells.
- Minimises the appearance of enlarged pores, repairs damage and revitalizes skin that appears to be dull, dry and tired.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Is proven to have strong antibacterial properties because lavender oil can penetrate the pores and kill any bacteria.
- Can help reduce redness, blotching, and ruddiness of the skin, helping to restore your bright, natural skin tone. Used regularly, Lavender essential oil can help reduce dark age spots.
- Good for wrinkle prevention. Rich with antioxidants, lavender essential oil can help protect your skin from free radicals.
- Due to its relaxing and soothing properties, Lavender essential oil can provide healing qualities to skin afflicted by eczema or psoriasis.
MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALTS)
- Helps reduce arthritis pain and swelling, bruises and sprains.
- Aids in many enzymatic functions, helps to regulate fluid retention in cells, and facilitates the body’s use of calcium to transmit chemical signals throughout the nervous system.
- Lowers blood pressure and improves circulation and can prevent serious cardiovascular illnesses by decreasing inflammation and protecting the elasticity of arteries.
- Improves the body’s ability to produce and use insulin.
- Improves nerve function by electrolyte regulation.
- Improves the absorption of nutrients into the body.
- Reduces inflammation and relieves pain, muscle cramps, sores and sprains.
- Olive oil contains three major antioxidants. Vitamin E, polyphenols and phytosterols. These antioxidants help protect the skin from premature aging, they help restore the skins smoothness and longevity and help protect against UV rays.
- Olive oil penetrates deeply into the skin while providing a cleansing effect. It doesn’t clog the pores like commercial moisturizers would.
- Olive oil is an excellent exfoliant. It can penetrate the skin and remove dead skin cells and leave the epidermis looking fresh and glowing.
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Peppermint essential oil is an effective natural painkiller, effective in relieving muscle and joint pain.
- It is known to control the secretion of excess oil, which is good because it prevents clogged pores.
- It promotes blood flow and helps revitalise your skin, leaving it looking and feeling fresh and hydrated.
PINK HIMALAYAN SALT:
- Create an electrolyte balance & increases hydration.
- Regulates water content both inside and outside of cells.
- Balance pH (alkaline/acidity) and help to reduce acid reflux.
- Prevents muscle cramping.
- Aids in proper metabolism functioning.
- Strengthen bones.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Helps the intestines absorb nutrients.
- Prevent goiters
- Improves circulation throughout the body.
- Dissolve and eliminate sediment to remove toxins.
- Detoxes and alkalizes the body.
- Absorbs radiation, heavy metals and helps detox uranium from the body
- Exfoliates and smooths the skin while soothing itching and skin irritations.
- Relieves pain and eases vaginal yeast infections and haemorrhoids.
- Helps relieve symptoms of eczema and psoriasis by reducing redness, swelling, itchiness and burning.
SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Helps to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Boosts the circulation of blood within the skin, which helps promote cell growth and collagen synthesis.
- Shrinks large pores and firms skin.
- Controls excess oil in the skin.
YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
- It is used to reduce the signs of aging, soothe irritation, and to generally protect the skin.
- Ylang ylang essential oil is also used to alleviate stress, relieve pain, reduce inflammation, improve mood, and enhance libido.
- Is said to act as a natural insect repellent, promote wound healing, along with diminishing the appearance of scars when applied to the skin.