Benefits of Coffee Scrub Soap
• Due to the antioxidants found in coffee, coffee grounds offer a deep-cleanse that clean your pores and remove any lingering dead skin cells and environmental pollutants.
• Has antioxidants that help soothe the skin and reduce redness.
• Coffee grounds have been linked to promote lipolysis. This is because it increases circulation around the body and helps to break down fatty cells. This can ultimately help with reducing the appearance of cellulite.
• Signals tissue repair & helps to regulate cell re-growth leading to retained hydration & skin elasticity.
• Perfect for removing fake tan or for anyone searching for a firm exfoliation
• Sweet Orange Essential Oil. Essential Oil of soap bar changes periodically
• Vegan | Not Tested On Animals | Paraben-Free | No Fillers / Unnatural Preservaties
Saponified oils of Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Coffee Grounds, Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Minimum weight : 130g
Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
(Due to all of our Soap Bars being handmade, different batches may vary slightly in weight, scent or colour)
HOW TO USE
When applying the coffee scrub soap we advise to lather the soap in your hands until it becomes rich with foam. Then apply it to the parts of your body that require the most exfoliation (knees, elbows, feet). Once the soap bar has softened, softly apply the bar to the rest of the body.
If you have sensitive skin, or sensitive areas, lather the soap with a shower sponge or loofah and apply the soap to your body.
Be mindful to always avoid sensitive areas and the eyes. If irritation occurs in sensitive areas, apply water and rinse thoroughly immediately.