Benefits of Fruit & Bubblegum Soap
• Coconut Oil produces a deep cleansing, firm and creamy bar of soap. It has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties which soothes the skin while removing dirt, dead skin and skin impurities.
• With high levels of vitamin E, Coconut Oil helps to repair the skin and prevent cracking. It replenishes skin with healthy oils.
• In addition to vitatmin E, Sunflower Oil is rich in vitamin A, C & D. This makes it effective in the treatment of acne and other skin issues. The fatty acids act to regenerate new skin cells and help rid the body of harmful bacteria.
• Olive oil penetrates deeply into the skin while providing a cleansing effect. It doesn’t clog the pores like commercial moisturizers would.
• Olive oil is an excellent exfoliant. It can penetrate the skin and remove dead skin cells and leave the epidermis looking fresh and glowing.
• Due to the nature of the scent, Fruit & Bubblegum Soap is our only soap to use a FRAGRANCE OIL.
• Vegan | Not Tested On Animals | Paraben-Free | NO PALM OIL | No Fillers / Unnatural Preservaties
Your Skin Is Our Priority
That is why we formulated all of our products with the highest quality natural ingredients to allow our customers to experience a product perfect for all skin types.
Unlike other soaps that only contain a single carrier oil, we believe that to make the best, you have to use the best. That is why we choose at least five carrier oils.
We do this to allow the benefits from each carrier oil to add to the overall feel and characterists of the soap, which leaves you a soft, moisturizing & cleansing soap bar that is perfect for the whole family and all skin types.
Saponified oils of Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Fragrance, Natural Mica Colours
Minimum weight : 130g
Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
(Due to all of our Soap Bars being handmade, different batches may vary slightly in weight, scent or colour)
HOW TO USE
• Lather the soap and apply to the body.
• Be mindful to always avoid sensitive areas and the eyes.
• If irritation occurs in sensitive areas, apply water and rinse thoroughly.