Benefits of Green Tea & Peppermint Soap
• Green Tea & Peppermint Soap is rich in anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory & anti-fungal properties which help to soothe the skin while removing dirt, dead skin & skin impurities.
• Peppermint Essential Oil slows the secretion of excess oil and prevents the clogging of pores. This helps reduce bacterial & fungal skin conditions such as acne.
• Coconut Oil, Olive Oil & Sunflower Oil, offer an abundance of vitamin’s & minerals to the skin, especially vitamin E, which is efficient at moisturising & repairing the skin from free radicals and UV rays.
• Green Tea leaves act as a mild exfoliant as the Peppermint essential oil offers a soothing & relaxing touch.
• Containing oleic, stearic, arachidic and linolenic acids, Shea Butter protects and nourishes the skin while strengthening and aiding in wrinkle reduction.
• Peppermint Essential Oil.
• Perfect for all ages and all types of skin.
• Vegan | Not Tested On Animals | Paraben-Free | No Fillers / Unnatural Preservaties
Saponified oils of Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Green Tea Leaves
Minimum weight : 130g
Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
(Due to all of our Soap Bars being handmade, different batches may vary slightly in weight, scent or colour)
HOW TO USE
• Lather the soap and apply to the body.
• Be mindful to always avoid sensitive areas and the eyes.
• If irritation occurs in sensitive areas, apply water and rinse thoroughly.